Violet Mirage Ring
A stunning cocktail ring in 18k rose gold vermeil, intricately prong and pavé-set with a rainbow array of laboratory-grown synthesised and simulated gemstones including a solitaire 12ct violet amethyst, pink sapphires, canary citrines, garnets, tourmalines, white diamonds and coral cabochons.
Every piece of our jewels are hand-crafted by skilled artisans with the finest craftsmanship; where every story begins by hand-carving the designs in wax before casting in parts, then assembling, polishing and engraving in meticulous detail. Every stone is carefully selected for its brilliance and colour; then cut, faceted, polished and set painstakingly by hand. It is a jewel intended to be worn, loved and treasured forever.
Dimensions of top view: length 2.9cm, width at widest point 2.7cm
Materials: 18k gold vermeil, laboratory-grown synthesised and simulated gemstones
We ship globally worldwide with Fedex International Priority Service and Tracked Shipping available via Royal Mail for UK delivery.
Please see our shipping rates and some more information below:
UK PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £10.00
LONDON - ZONE 1 SAME DAY COURIER DELIVERY £15.00
EUROPE PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £30.00
REST OF THE WORLD PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £30.00
For full information on delivery times and our returns policy, please read our full RETURNS POLICY for details about our returns procedure.
Your rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces are hand-crafted pieces that have been made with care. To make sure those pieces stay beautiful for as long as possible, we have put together some tips for you below.
1. Avoid perfume, sprays or lotions, they might tarnish or damage your jewellery’s surface, pearls or gemstones.
2. Avoid wearing your jewellery during physical work such as gardening or sports.
3. Avoid chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs. The chemicals in the water can affect your jewellery pieces greatly.
4. When undressing, make sure to wipe clean your jewellery with a soft cloth in order to avoid tarnish caused by oils and perspiration.
5. Store your jewellery pieces in fabric-lined boxes or pouches. Avoid scratches by wrapping each item individually in tissue paper or soft fabric.Please read more about our JEWELLERY CARE.