Petite Constellation Pearl Choker
A beautiful, modern and timeless choker in 18k white gold and rhodium vermeil, intricately hand-set with 50 cultured freshwater pearls and 78 round brilliant-cut laboratory-grown
synthesised and simulated white diamonds with a total weight of 19 carats, dazzling in the silhouette of the shining constellations in the galaxy.
Dimensions: length 30cm, width at widest point 2.5
Materials: 18k gold and rhodium vermeil, freshwater pearls, laboratory-grown synthesised and simulated gemstones
Explore All Matching Creations.
We ship globally worldwide with Fedex International Priority Service and Tracked Shipping available via Royal Mail for UK delivery.
Please see our shipping rates and some more information below:
UK PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £10.00
LONDON - ZONE 1 SAME DAY COURIER DELIVERY £15.00
EUROPE PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £30.00
REST OF THE WORLD PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £30.00
For full information on delivery times and our returns policy, please read our full RETURNS POLICY for details about our returns procedure.
Your rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces are hand-crafted pieces that have been made with care. To make sure those pieces stay beautiful for as long as possible, we have put together some tips for you below.
1. Avoid perfume, sprays or lotions, they might tarnish or damage your jewellery’s surface, pearls or gemstones.
2. Avoid wearing your jewellery during physical work such as gardening or sports.
3. Avoid chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs. The chemicals in the water can affect your jewellery pieces greatly.
4. When undressing, make sure to wipe clean your jewellery with a soft cloth in order to avoid tarnish caused by oils and perspiration.
5. Store your jewellery pieces in fabric-lined boxes or pouches. Avoid scratches by wrapping each item individually in tissue paper or soft fabric.Please read more about our JEWELLERY CARE.