Cherry Blossom Aluminium Brooch
The Cherry Blossom Aluminium Brooch is a beautiful jewel hand-crafted from recycled rose aluminium mimicking cherry blossom petals; hand-set in a sinuous branch of 18k gold vermeil, hand pavé-set with laboratory-grown synthesised and simulated gemstones including pale rose sapphires and white diamonds of the highest brilliance.
A truly timeless, unique and elegant piece that can be pinned onto jacket lapels, coats, sweaters, dresses, scarves and beyond.
Dimensions: length 8.8cm, width 5.8cm, height 2cm.
Materials: Aluminium, 18k gold vermeil, laboratory-grown synthesised and simulated gemstones
Explore All Matching Creations.
We ship globally worldwide with Fedex International Priority Service and Tracked Shipping available via Royal Mail for UK delivery.
Please see our shipping rates and some more information below:
UK PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £10.00
LONDON - ZONE 1 SAME DAY COURIER DELIVERY £15.00
EUROPE PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £30.00
REST OF THE WORLD PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £30.00
For full information on delivery times and our returns policy, please read our full RETURNS POLICY for details about our returns procedure.
Your rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces are hand-crafted pieces that have been made with care. To make sure those pieces stay beautiful for as long as possible, we have put together some tips for you below.
1. Avoid perfume, sprays or lotions, they might tarnish or damage your jewellery’s surface, pearls or gemstones.
2. Avoid wearing your jewellery during physical work such as gardening or sports.
3. Avoid chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs. The chemicals in the water can affect your jewellery pieces greatly.
4. When undressing, make sure to wipe clean your jewellery with a soft cloth in order to avoid tarnish caused by oils and perspiration.
5. Store your jewellery pieces in fabric-lined boxes or pouches. Avoid scratches by wrapping each item individually in tissue paper or soft fabric.Please read more about our JEWELLERY CARE.