Tourmaline Soror Ring
A stunning cocktail ring in 18k yellow gold and blackened gold vermeil; intricately hand-set with an array of laboratory-grown and created gemstones including a 16 carat oval burgundy tourmaline, with pave set violet and lavender amethysts, pink sapphires, tourmalines and white diamonds.
The Soror Tourmaline Ring exemplifies a woman’s inner strength and power.
20% of sales proceeds go towards the charity Women for Women International.
Limited editions of 50.
Explore All Matching Creations.
We ship globally worldwide with Fedex International Priority Service and Tracked Shipping available via Royal Mail for UK delivery.
Please see our shipping rates and some more information below:
UK PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £10.00
LONDON - ZONE 1 SAME DAY COURIER DELIVERY £15.00
EUROPE PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £30.00
REST OF THE WORLD PRIORITY INSURED DELIVERY £30.00
For full information on delivery times and our returns policy, please read our full RETURNS POLICY for details about our returns procedure.
Your rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces are hand-crafted pieces that have been made with care. To make sure those pieces stay beautiful for as long as possible, we have put together some tips for you below.
1. Avoid perfume, sprays or lotions, they might tarnish or damage your jewellery’s surface, pearls or gemstones.
2. Avoid wearing your jewellery during physical work such as gardening or sports.
3. Avoid chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs. The chemicals in the water can affect your jewellery pieces greatly.
4. When undressing, make sure to wipe clean your jewellery with a soft cloth in order to avoid tarnish caused by oils and perspiration.
5. Store your jewellery pieces in fabric-lined boxes or pouches. Avoid scratches by wrapping each item individually in tissue paper or soft fabric.Please read more about our JEWELLERY CARE.